Sunday, January 27, 2013

Dancing Kangaroo "Go Green"

Dancing Kangaroo
The lovely image in my background is from the one and only Dancing Kangaroo! Galia Bernstein is such a lovely illustrator and artist that I'm even more so blown away now than when I unashamedly asked permission to use her image for my background! Her generosity is astounding to me, but more so is her art. I feel like it's a modern take on Mary Engelbreit's work.... ha at least I feel whimsical but in a slightly more sophisticated way when I look at Galia's art. In particular the greek mythology pieces are inspiring to me. PERFECT!

Along with keeping up with her blog, make sure you check out her Etsy store.

Every once in a while I run into an artist that I'm just obsessed with. I often don't get a chance to really appreciate them or send out all my love, but I think this is a good start. Seriously folks, check out this phenominal artist that should take the world by storm. I'm looking forward to my next fun purchase being from this lovely lady!

Thank you Galia!



Dancing Kangaroo


No comments:

Post a Comment